Get ready for new VMware Certifications in 2015 February 11, 2015Posted by vbry21 in VMware blogs, VMware Training.
Tags: Certification, VMware
add a comment
VMware are to introduce a new certification in 2015 called the VMware Certified Implementation Expert or VCIX, looking at the certification roadmap, the new certification will replace the VCAP-DCA and VCAP-DCD
VMware Certified Implementation Expert (VCIX) level
Every implementation of a VMware product or solution is preceded by a design plan. VCIX focuses on the multi-faceted skills required for successful product-level design and deployment. The VCIX is an expert who possesses the skills and knowledge necessary to gather business requirements, create a comprehensive product-level design, and then successfully deploy the components of the design. The new VCIX credential includes two exam components to validate that the candidate has both the design and implementation skills required to successfully produce repeatable design and deployment results.
- VCIX certification is comprised of two separate exams – one focused on Implementation and one focused on Design
- The VCIX Design exam will be more broadly available through the larger PearsonVue testing center channel (PVTCs)
- Elite Implementer status will be granted for candidates who complete multiple VCIX certifications
Certification requirements: VCP Certification + VCIX Design exam + VCIX Administration exam
VCP5-IaaS exam is now here August 16, 2012Posted by vbry21 in VMware Training.
Tags: Certification, vCloud, VMware
add a comment
The VCP5-IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) is here.
The exam focuses on VMwares vCloud Director software.
The VMware Certified Professional 5 – Infrastructure as a Service (VCP5-IaaS) validates your ability to install, configure and administer a Cloud environment using vCloud Director and related components. Achieving this certification demonstrates your understanding of basic cloud concepts including public/private/hybrid clouds, multi-tenancy and cloud security, as well as your skills in using vCloud Director to create and manage vApps, service catalogs, and organization/provider VDCs, as well as administering cloud enabled networking and storage.
Achieving a VCP5-IaaS certification validates your ability to:
- Install and Configure vCloud Director
- Administer Users, Roles, and Privileges in a vCloud
- Configure and Administer vCenter Chargeback, vCloud Networking, and vCloud Organizations
- Allocate and Manage vCloud Resources
- Create and Administer vCloud Catalogs
- Monitor a vCloud Implementation
For more info follow the link
Also for details on the course that will help you prepare go to VMware