Tags: VMware Horizon View
add a comment
VMware Horizon View [V6] Mirage [V5] What’s New
The Horizon View [V6] Mirage [V5] What’s New elearning course highlights the new features and enhancements in Horizon View V6 and VMware Mirage V5 products. It also presents use cases that describe how the new features align with customer needs. This course is available to VMware employees, partners, and customers free of charge.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
* Explain the key features of Horizon 6.
* Describe the enhancements to the different product areas – View, Workspace, and Mirage.
For more info, follow the link.
Tags: North East VMUG, VMUG
add a comment
The latest event in the North East VMware Users Group has been released.
The latest event will take place at.
Time 11.00AM – 5.00PM on Thursday 7th August 2014
International Centre for Life
Marlborough Suite – Conference and Banqueting
Newcastle Upon Tyne,
- 11:00 EUC Round Table
- 12:00 Lunch and Registration
- 12:30 Welcome and Agenda – VMUG Leadership
- 12:45 Community Presentation – Duncan Simpson
- 13:45 Pernix Data Presentation
- 14:30 Break
- 14:45 Community Presentation – James Rankin
- 15:45 vCHS – Dave Hill
- 16:45 Closing Statement and Raffle
- 17:00 vBeers
For more info and also to sign up and register, visit the North East VMUG workspace
Hopefully I’ll be able to make this one